- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
Juliette Joblot took over her family winery—the true reference point producer of Givry—in 2012 and has been making wines in the precise but hands-off style of many top Côte d'Or growers. She is fanatical about quality and will throw away up to 40% of her grapes to make sure that what goes into the bottle is top class. These are very far from the rustic wines of old. Joblot gained its reputation partly because of their holdings, including parcels on Givry's very best premier crus: the Clos de Cellier aux Moines and Servoisine. Both sit up high on perfect south-facing slopes in the AOC's northern sector. Juliette bottles each Cru separately but also blends her Crus together—the free run juice only—to create a third wine, l’Empreinte, as she believes that the blending brings extra harmony to the wine. The line-up is rounded out by a premier cru White Burgundy, picked early for freshness and elegance. These wines are amazing for the price and we would choose them any day over similarly priced wines from the Côte d’Or. The reds are distinct, with wild strawberry and game notes, while the white wine is chiseled and pure. Juliette likes them best about five years after the vintage, but will happily drink them at any age between 1 and 20.
RP 89-91 July 2019
"The 2018 Givry 1er Cru Mademoiselle reveals scents of apples, ripe citrus fruit and honey, followed by a medium to full-bodied, fleshy palate that appears to display good tension and cut at this early stage. It's still early days to make a definitive judgment, but this showing was promising." -William Kelley