- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
BH 91-94 January 2018
"A subtle touch of wood serves as a suitably discreet backdrop for the exceptionally floral-infused nose that offers up additional notes of spice, red currant and pekoe tea. The rounder and slightly less intense flavors are still blessed with excellent punch and power while exhibiting more salinity on the built-to-age finish. This is more refined than the Grands Ech but not quite as complex, at least not today." -Allen Meadows
RP 92-94 December 2017
"The 2016 La Grande Rue Grand Cru was not affected by the frost, thankfully. This is (again) attested by the aromatics that convey a sense of joie de vivre and energy. Does that come from the relief of being spared? It offers wonderful red cherries, blood orange and yuzu scents combing with minerals. The palate is medium-bodied with filigree tannin, impressive depth and grip in the mouth. Maybe this year it does not quite convey the same aristocratic personality as the Grands Echézeaux but there is real muscle and depth on the finish. Give this four or five years in barrel at least. " -Neal Martin