- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"This is aromatically similar to the Vosne villages but with the addition of more oak and menthol influence. The sleek and nicely detailed flavors possess a bit more volume and density before concluding in a more structured and youthfully austere finale. In contrast to the prior wines, this is going to need a bit of patience and reward up to a decade’s worth." -Allen Meadows
"The 2017 Vosne-Romanée Les Chaumes 1er Cru has a tightly wound bouquet of crushed strawberry and touches of orange pith, nicely defined if not as vigorous as the 2016. The palate is medium-bodied with sappy red cherry and raspberry preserve on the entry, a slight tingle of licked limestone toward the second half and an easygoing but quite persistent finish. Enjoy this over the next decade." -Neal Martin