- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"Here too there is a backdrop of wood framing the very fresh and ripe aromas of black berry liqueur, plum, earth and discreet sauvage elements. The dense, powerful and brooding big-bodied flavors possess excellent mid-palate concentration along with a lovely sense of vibrancy as the intensity does a slow crescendo to the explosively long and muscular finish. Classic Clos de la Roche that is not only built-to-age but will absolutely require it." -Allen Meadow
"The 2013 Clos de la Roche Grand Cru comes from two parcels 62, 51 and 25 years old (one in Genavrières on the same side as Clos de Lambrays and two plots in Mont Luisants.) It has a very composed bouquet with pixelated black and red berry fruit that offers wonderful delineation and poise – a balletic bouquet. This is a very elegant Clos de la Roche, the exuberant nature of the vineyard contained…for now. The palate is medium-bodied with crisp, tensile tannin. There is a cheeky vein of balsamic that surface toward the finish that fans out gloriously, lingers in the mouth. There is superb mineralité here, a sophisticated Clos de la Roche and perchance the best that Virgile has ever made." -Neal Martin