- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
BH 91 January 2019
"This is more obviously reduced and definitely needs a thorough aeration. Otherwise the round, supple and refined medium-bodied flavors offer very good intensity on the firm but not especially austere finale. As is usually the case, this seductive effort is a Morey 1er of finesse and grace. " -Allen Meadows
AG 90 January 2018
"Moderately saturated medium red. Musky, soil-driven scents of strawberry, raspberry, mocha, underbrush and leather lifted by spicy high notes. A juicy, classic, very expressive style of Morey-Saint-Denis with enticing sweetness and considerable charm, not to mention a pleasing light touch. Finishes with a fine dusting of tannins. " -Stephen Tanzer
RP 91-93 December 2017
"The 2016 Morey-Saint-Denis 1er Cru Aux Charmes has 50% whole bunch in the blend. It has a very composed bouquet with blackberry, graphite and undergrowth scents that gain vigor in the glass yet maintain Morey typicity. The palate is medium-bodied with slightly chalky tannin, vibrant black fruit with just a hint of red cherry, fresh and tensile with impressive precision and focus on the finish. Very fine. " -Neal Martin