- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"(from a huge 3.98 ha parcel). This too is beautifully elegant with its ripe and pure aromas of essence of red cherry liqueur, violet and rose petal scents. The equally refined if a bit less mineral-inflected flavors possess excellent verve on the long and slightly less structured finish that also evidences a touch of warmth. This needs to develop more depth but the underlying material appears to be present for that to occur. *Sweet Spot, Outstanding*" -Allen Meadow
"The 2018 Volnay Les Champans 1er Cru has an outgoing bouquet similar to the Taillepieds, albeit one with more intellectual weight and gravitas behind it. Black cherries, blueberry and light cassis aromas reveal crushed stone and undergrowth notes, all delivered with intensity and superb delineation. The palate is medium-bodied with slightly firmer, stockier tannins than the Taillepieds, darker fruit and grainier texture toward the persistent finish. I see this has having real long-term potential. Excellent." -Neal Martin
"Like the Taillpieds, the 2018 Volnay 1er Cru Champans is another of the more muscular, introverted wines in the cellar, exhibiting aromas of raspberries, rose petals, orange rind and dark chocolate, followed by a medium to full-bodied, concentrated and youthfully chewy palate that's amply endowed with ripe tannin and juicy acids. This is a fine Champans in the making, but as is almost invariably the case, it will demand some patience." -William Kelley