- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"Perfumed, airy and more high-toned aromas derive more from the red side of the fruit spectrum while displaying pretty touch of spice and exotic tea. The cool and gorgeously textured medium-bodied flavors also brim with minerality on the focused, powerful and particularly firm finale that goes on and on. This is wonderful and I very much like the style and sheer class of this built-to-age Taillepieds. *Outstanding, Don't Miss!*" -Allen Meadow
"More muscular than the more ethereal Caillerets that preceded it, the 2018 Volnay 1er Cru Taillepieds reveals a deep-pitched bouquet of cherries, wild blueberries, dark chocolate and orange rind, with only subtle hints of the savory nuances to come. On the palate, it's medium to full-bodied, concentrated and introverted, with powdery tannins, tangy acids and a tight-knit, reserved profile despite its evident sucrosity of fruit." -William Kelley