- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
Anne Parent is one of those intuitive wine-makers who is able to make delicious wines in every vintage. There is no doubt that she would be considered a super-star if she worked in just about any other village (Pommard itself being unfairly maligned for the rustic wines produced decades ago by low quality negociants). Despite a strong following in France, the wines are very hard to find in this country.
"The Les Epenotte plots of Domaine Parent are planted on complex soils made of clay and limestone, on marl hills of the Oxfordian age, on dolomitic limestone and red clays, especially on the Pommard appellation, which helps Pinot Noir grape variety expressing its power and elegance. Very expressive and elegant, this "climat" is situated on the verge of Beaune, on the Pommard side. It produces a wine combining the delicacy of the first and the intensity of the second. This is delicate yet intense with red berries, flowers and wisps of earth on the finish."