- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
Anne Parent is one of those intuitive wine-makers who is able to make delicious wines in every vintage. There is no doubt that she would be considered a super-star if she worked in just about any other village (Pommard itself being unfairly maligned for the rustic wines produced decades ago by low quality negociants). Despite a strong following in France, the wines are very hard to find in this country.
"The 2017 Pommard la Croix Blanche includes 5% whole clusters, matured in 35% new oak. This sample was not yet racked. It has an expressive, exuberant bouquet of red cherries, blackberry and hint of blood orange. The palate is medium-bodied with sappy red berries and light in terms of grip, finishing fresh, vibrant and almost Volnay-like. I like the energy conveyed by this Pommard. Good potential." -Neal Martin