- Free in NY, NJ, CT and DC on $149+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Domaine Stephane Magnien
Domaine Stéphane Magnien is a fourth generation small domaine of only 4.5 hectares in Morey-Saint-Denis. These are wines of great purity and focus. The farming is meticulous and they have never used herbicides. The vines are all selection massale including lots of Pinot Fin and Pinot Tordu that have low yields of superbly flavorful grapes. They have a large percentage of old vines; some were planted by Stephane's grandfather. The premier crus might see 15% new oak, the village level wines have no new oak. The grapes are hand-harvested. Long fermentations are done with indigenous yeasts. After a lengthy elevage, the wines are bottled without fining or filtration. These are delicious and old-fashioned wines in the best sense and represent remarkable value from the Cote d'Or. Stephane Magnien has nothing in common with any other Magniens in Morey-Saint-Denis and their styles could not be more different.