- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
Dominique Lafon has Burgundy in his blood. He’s managed his family’s domaine — Domaine des Comtes Lafon — since the 1980s, and in the decades since, he’s embarked on not one, but two, solo projects. His great-grandfather was Mayor of Meursault in the 1920s, but Dominique is arguably godfather of the entire region.He’s a dynamic winemaker: unapologetically brash at times, yet remarkably sensitive and curious. When he took over from his father, who never worked in the vines, Dominique insisted on a more hands-on approach; he learned how to ride a tractor (much to the delight and incredulity of his more tractor-savvy neighbors), and farming was converted to organic and biodynamics.But managing the family estate wasn't enough. No, Dominique wanted to make a name for himself, so in 2008 he purchased a handful of parcels in Meursault, Puligny-Montrachet, Volnay and Beaune. He believes the wines under his own label have greater tension and minerality than those of Domaine des Comtes Lafon, and credits a shorter élévage and higher-elevation vines for this effect.