- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
Elio Grasso is one of the star producers in the Barolo village of Monforte. They specialize in just one Cru: Ginestra. Ginestra is one of those great Barolo sites, like Rocche or Brunate, that face southeast, for the most part, ideal for scooping up the cool morning sun. But Ginestra stands apart for its intense concentration of limestone. It is one of only 10 Crus to be designated “Exceptional” in Antonio Galloni’s vineyard rankings. Ginestra is itself divided into several sub-Crus, and Grasso actually releases several different Barolos from each specific site – all of which are quite deep and powerful in their own particular ways.
"Turns the neat trick of being big and mouthfilling yet not heavy, packing in spiced prune and date flavors wrapped in dark chocolate and tar. The finish shows this wine's true potential, ending with big fruit, big tannins, mouthwatering acids and great length."