- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
Just a couple of years ago the wines of Envinate were very, very off the radar. Like everything in the world of delicious, naturally made wines, that has changed! Now we eagerly anticipate the next release, get just a case or less of each cuvée, and then watch them disappear in the blink of an eye.For those unfamiliar, the group of four friends behind the project have nailed a locals' perspective on growing areas that the world is just coming to appreciate. Between Ribeira Sacra and the Canary Islands, they bottle clear expressions of the vineyards with which they work. Having started Envinate as a consultancy while in enology school, the friends set out to enrich the communities within these historically neglected areas. By splitting up and living in each of these regions, they have been able to foster relationships with older generations of growers and farmers allowing them to identify the best vineyard sites with a collective understanding beyond their experience.With a strong technical education, The Four craft wines of precision and clarity. Never manipulated, never doctored, and a lack of chemicals in the vineyard, these wines are liquid art, a purists expression of terrior. They honor not only the region from which they come, but also the local stewards who have cared for these vineyards, often for generations.
Listan Blanco , Other Regional Grapes
Earthy , Elegant , Funky