- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"The 2016 Barolo Case Nere is a dark, mysterious wine. Black cherry, incense, licorice, gravel and smoke all give the Case Nere its beguiling aromatic profile. Deep and expressive, yet also light on its feet, the Case Nere offers tons of nuance as well as personality. Drinking window: 2024 - 2036."
"The Case Nere site in La Morra sees a mix of silt and clays soil. One adds freshness and aromatic intensity and the other adds structure. The Enzo Boglietti 2016 Barolo Case Nere is a pristine and balanced expression of Nebbiolo with delicate fruit tones backed by tar, smoke and licorice. You also get some floral aromas that are not unusual in wines that come from La Morra. P"
What Bowler Wine has to say about this wine...
Case Nere is from 1.1ha, SE facing at 300-350m. The cru presents itself with a dark core of fruit and spice, often with mentholated high tones. 20% of the vines here are planted in 1950. Fermentation in open-top tine, 80 days of maceration. Aging is in French oak cask. 2,300 bottles made.