La Morra is one of our favorite villages for its elegance and approachability, so we are excited that Boglietti is for the first time releasing a wine designed to showcase the special qualities of the Commune. It's Boglietti's own backyard, and -- no surprise -- the quality is very high for the price point.
- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
What Bowler Wine has to say about this wine...
2016 marks the first release of Boglietti’s communal La Morra wine. The idea is that each year its provenance and cellar treatment could change, with the end goal of best reflecting the characteristics of any given vintage in La Morra. 2016 is from Fossati and Boiolo crus, fermented in steel, macerated for 3 weeks. Aged in large French cask.