- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"The older of the two Palo Cortados I tasted in this sitting was the NV La Bota de Palo Cortado 72 'Pata de Gallina,' bottled at an average age of 35 years (it would qualify for a VORS if they wanted) and of Jerez origin. It was sourced from the Almacenista Juan García Jarana and then matured in the Fernando de Castilla winery. It spent some 30 years in a solera of casks filled to 5/6 of their volume and the last five years untouched in six 500-liter butts that belong to Equipo Navazos in the cellars of Fernando de Castilla. It's powerful and elegant, with the oxidative style more present. This is surprisingly elegant, with lots of finesse, nuances and character and a very long, tasty finish. Number 34 was an earlier edition of this same wine. 2,000 half-liter bottles in were filled in January 2017." -Robert Parker
"Pretty peanut, toffee, sesame, burnt orange peel and walnut notes mingle here. Echoes of green tea and ginger permeate the finish. Mixes a rounded edge with a taut, nervy spine. Drink now."