Prapo is the portion of the hill of Cerretta that points due south, and was delineated from the Cerretta MGA in part because the soils are a little sandier. This give the wine a little more lift, but this is also a wine of warm spice and rich fruit. A wine with a long life ahead, but don't be shy about trying a bottle early on.
- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"Underbrush, toasted hazelnut and camphor aromas lead the way along with whiffs of vanilla. The firmly structured palate is still youthfully austere, delivering juicy Marasca cherry, spiced cranberry, licorice and roasted coffee bean set against a backbone of close-grained tannins and bright acidity. Give this time to fully develop." -Kerin O'Keefe