- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"Far Niente's 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon Estate Bottled is soft, fruity and inviting, all of which make it an excellent choice for drinking now and over the next handful of years. Succulent black cherry, espresso, mocha, new leather, cloves and menthol build in a creamy, resonant Cabernet Sauvignon. This plump, juicy Cabernet Sauvignon should drink well for the next 15 years or more" -Antonio Galloni
"A blend of 97% Cabernet Sauvignon and 3% Petit Verdot, the very deep purple-black colored 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon Estate Bottled prances out of the glass with gorgeous black cherries, molten chocolate, licorice and warm cassis scents plus underlying notions of candied violets, cigar box and underbrush. Medium to full-bodied, the palate possesses great elegance and bags of poise with wonderfully ripe, plush tannins framing the perfumed black fruits, finishing very long and layered." -Lisa Perrotti-Brown