- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"Here too there are hints of smoke to the slightly riper aromas that flirt with the exotic on the lychee, white peach, spice and pretty white floral scents. There is better density to the caressing yet powerful flavors that possess a succulent mid-palate that contrasts with the lemony, clean and very dry finish. This is notably more tightly wound and is going to require at least some patience." -Allen Meadows
"Wafting from the glass with aromas of pear, white flowers, beeswax and a light touch of reduction that might be derived from this sample bottle's Diam closure, the 2018 Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru La Romanée is medium to full-bodied, layered and muscular. Underpinned by lively acids, this is the most complete and concentrated premier cru in the range this year." -William Kelley