- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"This is at once both fresher and more elegant with its floral suffused aromas of spiced pear, apple, spice and admirably discreet wood. There is good vibrancy if only average density to the sleek, refined and reasonably well-detailed medium weight flavors that display outstanding length on the very dry finale. This needs to develop better depth to achieve my rating but given the lovely balance and tightly wound finish, it has the potential to do so. " -Allen Meadows
"The 2018 Bâtard-Montrachet Grand Cru has a more expressive bouquet than the Criots at the moment, displaying greater mineralité and terroir expression. The palate is very well balanced with good acidity, and perhaps a little more cohesive than the Criots. A saline finish gets the saliva flowing. Excellent. " -Neal Martin
"Blockier and denser than the Criots, the 2018 Bâtard-Montrachet Grand Cru unfurls in the glass with scents of honeycomb, orange oil, white flowers and toasted nuts. Full-bodied, fleshy and textural, it's lively and long, its rich core of fruit underpinned by ripe acids. Broad-shouldered and expressive, this will drink well sooner than the tighter-knit 2017. " -William Kelley
"A powerful nose, forthright and a real smokiness. There is a gorgeous salinity to the wine, focused and has a lovely mandarin/limey twist. Majestic fruit and a delightful purity on the finish, very long and fine. (AC) Alistair Cooper"