- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
Brothers Bob and Jim Varner set out to make beautiful Californian wines in the Santa Cruz mountains by what sounds like the simplest formula possible: grow near perfect fruit and leave it be as much as possible. And the results are amazing: seamless wines with a distinct style, full of minerality, layered fruit and subtle oak. The brothers encountered so much success with the Varner wines that they now also have a second label called Foxglove, which is a shop favorite with grapes coming from mostly Paso Robles.
"The 2017 Chardonnay is soft, supple and absolutely delicious. Light tropical notes, lemon confit, white flowers and bright acids give the 2017 striking nuance as well as character. The Foxglove Chardonnay is built on a core of fruit from Los Alamos, with a touch of fruit from Paso Robles, vinified and aged in steel, with no malolactic fermentation. Best of all, it is a stunning value."