Brunate is one of only three sites awarded the highest designation in all three of the well-known rankings of Barolo Crus (Ratti's, Galloni's and Masnaghetti's). It is a warmer site that straddles La Morra and the Commune of Barolo (Rinaldi's holdings are on both sides of the border), producing a wine that leans more towards elegance and floral aromatics.
- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"The 2016 Barolo Brunate is captivating. Dried herbs, mint, sage, cedar, sweet pipe tobacco and gentle earthy notes give the 2016 lovely aromatic complexity. Like all of the Rinaldi 2016s, the Brunate has a bit more early appeal than some other recent vintages. Even so, there is plenty of depth, Brunate muscle and overall structure to support a number of years of fine drinking."
"A dusty complex red with plum dry-earth mushroom and cedar aromas and flavors. Medium to full body. Chewy tannins. Needs time to soften. Better after 2022." -James Suckling