- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
Natural wine is here to stay, and some of the best examples are coming from Austria. Producers such as Tschida and Gut Oggau are making low-intervention wines of impressive precision, finesse, and purity. Franz Strohmeier is one of those winemakers. His vineyards buzz with wild biodiversity. He uses only organic treatments in the vineyard, and eschews copper sulfate for whey as a treatment. Sometimes he doesn't treat the vines at all, preferring instead to let nature take its course! Yields are very low. Strohmeier also bottles with little or no sulfur added, feeling that it inhibits the wine's fullest expression. He lets his wines rest in barrel for a long time so that they are perfectly stable. Of course, none of that would matter very much if the wines weren't delicious. Thankfully, Strohmeier's wines are indeed very tasty, and they are quite articulate in expressing the stony, herbaceous Styrian terroir.