As do birds of a feather, so do natural winemakers flock together, and the Ploussard (Poulsard) in this cuvée comes from none other than Jean-François Ganevat; in fact, Cossard trades his Burgundian Aligoté for this Arbois Poulsard. Grown on limestone and clay in the Jura, but vinified in Burgundy, this is the best kind of fusion, with spicy red fruit and an elevated, grippy structure. A dynamic wine that will disabuse you of the notion that all Jura reds are wispy and limpid.
- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
Cossard is a Burgundy producer, best known for producing totally natural wines in a region known more for non-experimental, traditionally-made wines. In addition to his elegant, vibrant Burgundy wines, he occasionally brings in fruit sourced from friends further afield, all grown and vinified in a totally natural way, with no chemical additions and with the strictest hygiene protocol.
Elegant , Herbaceous , Minerally