- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"The 2010 Brut Cuvée Volupté is a very pretty wine. In this vintage, the Volupté is strongly marked by the freshness and verve of Chardonnay. Lemon confit, chamomile, white flowers and tangerine oil are all finely knit in this sublime, wonderfully nuanced Champagne from Geoffroy. Volupté is 100% Chardonnay from the Tourne Midi and Chênes lieux-dits in Cumières. Dosage is 3 grams per liter."
"Disgorged in September 2019, Geoffroy’s 2010 Brut Premier Cru Volupte offers up a pretty bouquet of golden orchard fruit, honeycomb, oatmeal, straw and dried white flowers. Medium to full-bodied, vinous and incisive, its crisp core of nicely concentrated fruit is underpinned by a racy spine of acidity and complemented by a pinpoint mousse. It’s a touch earthier and more evolved than its 2009 predecessor, but this is a very fine Champagne."