- Free in NY, NJ, CT and DC on $149+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
s there a better winemaker in Sancerre these days than Gerard Boulay? Of course one could bring up Vatan or the Cotat brothers, but those wines are made in a style that puts them in an almost separate category. And there a other producers we love (Vacheron, Crochet and Labaille to name a few), but what about the Sancerre style that made these wines loved all over the world in the first place? If you want a Sauvignon Blanc that is perfectly balanced between fresh, exuberant fruit and lean, saline minerality than Boulay really is your guy. This is the style of wine that was first discovered by ex pats and soldiers during the world wars and then began to really take off in U.S. bistros during the 1970's and '80's. It's simply delicious and extremely drinkable. However, Boulay's Sancerre has a distinct difference from those old school, maître d' w/ a faux French accent bistro wines: namely it is essentially "natural". The vineyards are farmed without chemicals and the winemaking is hands off, with only small amounts of sulphur added. And that is the trick! Pure, fun, fresh and delightful Sancerre that combines both the future and the past of this famous region.