- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"The Gianni Gagliardo 2016 Barolo Lazzarito Vigna Preve shows dark and saturated fruit with big structure and power at the back. In a nutshell, this wine mirrors all the basic ideals of Serralunga d'Alba. The wine delivers volume and texture, with plenty of dried cherry, blackberry, licorice, spice and tar. There's that hint of white chocolate again that I found in some of the other Baroli from the Gagliardo family."
"This has a shy nose that eventually reveals camphor, resin and underbrush. The youthfully austere palate shows dried cherry, blood orange, tobacco and vanilla alongside fresh acidity while firm, grainy tannins grip the finish." -Kerin O'keefe
What Bowler Wine has to say about this wine...
A selection from Gagliardo’s 0.86ha plot in Lazzarito, from the village of Serralunga d’Alba. Harvest was on October 11th. Macerations lasted 12 days. Aging was in a single French oak botte of 2000L for 30 months. 2,376 bottles made. Gagliardo’s plot within the cru is historically known as Preve. With the arrival the MGA law in 2010, this wine became cru Lazzarito but the family was able to keep the vineyard name in the title.