- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"I'm having a hard time choosing my favorite single-vineyard expression among this group of new releases from Giuseppe Russo. The 2016 Etna Rosso San Lorenzo to me is the most elegant and complete. It has most of the power of the Feudo di Mezzo (my other favorite) with some of the more interesting and wild aromas you get in the other wines. It's all packed into this very complete bottle. This wine is almost all Nerello Mascalese with a tiny part Nerello Cappuccio. Go in close and you will smell those crushed white pepper aromas that come from the Cappuccio. This wine might also be a touch more accessible overall."