- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
Quintarelli has long been regarded as the quintessential producer of the Veneto, paradoxically for both traditional and experimental wines. That's because Giuseppe (Bepi) Quintarelli was on a ceaseless quest for quality, however it might be achieved. In his fascinating interview with Levi Dalton on "I'll Drink to That," restaurateur Danny Meyer recalls how the maestro couldn't hold back from explaining what was wrong with each of his masterpieces as they were tasted. That sort of relentless need for improvement and uncompromising honesty sparkle in his wines, and each one is a rare, delicious, and profoundly satisfying experience. In the years since his death, Bepi's family has maintained the traditions handed down to him by his father and grandfather, continuing to turn out wines that manage that rare magic of being profoundly deep and yet ethereal, of having structure and very long lives as well as elegance and grace from the time of their release.