- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
González Byass is without a doubt one of sherry country’s most iconic bodegas. It is also arguably the bodega that first put Fino sherry on the map when they began to widely export their signature Tio Pepe Fino in the second half of the 19th Century. Antonio Flores, now the master blender at González Byass, was quite literally born with only a floor between himself and the prized solera of Tio Pepe stored in the subterranean room below. Few other voices and wines resonate so symbolically, so historically, and so globally as González Byass Tio Pepe Fino under the masterful guidance of Antonio Flores. While the whole Tio Pepe criadera system is now very large (filling more than one warehouse and over 20,000 barrels), the final, most prized section of the solera (still that room below Flores' birth place) is actually quite small and very intimate.
Crisp , Elegant , Herbaceous