- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"The 2018 Chardonnay Sebella is a very pretty entry-level wine from Hanzell. Airy, gracious and lifted, the 2018 is all class. Orchard fruit, citrus feel, dried herbs and crushed flowers add character of this understated, polished and supremely delicious Sonoma Chardonnay. The bright, saline finish makes it hard to resist a second taste. Drinking window from 2020 - 2025."
"Juicy stone fruit, fig and legume meet a peach-fuzz texture and complexity in this stainless-steel fermented white aged in neutral oak. Lively, bright, focused and ultimately earthy, it delights as much as it intrigues, offering freshness and length."