- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"Very deep garnet-black colour with a purple rim. Comparably simpler, fruit-forward nose with aromas of blackberry and warm cassis plus a touch of star anise. Very big, ultra-full-bodied style of wine comes through on the palate, though the finely grained, firm tannins and decent backbone of medium to high acid remain a constant with this estate. Long, slightly hot finish. Drink now to 2020."
"Intense, vibrant, firm and focused, with a touch of raciness to the concentrated mocha, blackberry and graphite. Extracted, chewy and firmly tannic, but with tight focus and persistence of flavor.--Non-blind Harlan retrospective (2010). Drink now through 2025. 1,827 cases made."
"Another spectacular Harlan hits the market. It shows the earthy quality that marks wines off the estate, with an aroma suggesting a warm bale of hay under the summer sun, a sweet straw and bay laurel scent that adds savory richness to the cherry, blackberry and chocolate flavors. As usual, the tannins are virtual perfection, at once sweet and firm, dense and fine, perfectly in balance with all the fruit and new oak. So young now, a fat little baby of a wine that’s irresistible, but will hold and improve well beyond its tenth birthday."