- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
A few short years ago, Eric Asimov wrote a New York Times column about this small wine region in the French Basque country. It seemed set to explode, like so much that Eric highlights. The wines, like the Basque country and language, are a part of France, but totally distinct. Delicious, small-scale terroir-focussed wines from a culture famous for their fanaticism about food. Sounds like a recipe for a hit. And yet, the wines are still distinctly under the radar.Herri Mina has even more reason to be famous. Jean-Claude Berrouet, the longtime winemaker of Pomerol's ne plus ultra Chateau, Petrus, founded the domaine in the early '90s. A native of the region, Berrouet wanted to get back and apply his talents to the simple country wines of his home. And the results are as outstanding as you'd expect.