- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
Matthias Hild' life's work is to reclaim some of Europe’s oldest Elbling vines, not Riesling. Elbling, it’s an ultra-light laser beam of a wine, dry, dry, dry, with lemon-skin citrus and finesse. Far from being one of Germany's most expensive white wines, it’s one of its most stunning values. Elbling is an ancient grape. Jancis Robinson says the Romans brought it to Germany thousands of years ago. It used to be all over Germany but now it’s very rare. He farms very old Elbling (70ish years) on ancient terraces that he painstakingly preserves. They are located in the Upper Mosel, where the limestone geology resembles Champagne or Sancerre more than it does the slate of the Mosel’s classic Riesling villages. Most of Germany's Elbling is gone and most of the terraces are abandoned, But Matthias persists. We’re so grateful he’s preserving this traditional jewel of a wine.