The Hirsch team has hired some of California’s most talented winemakers over the years to help transfer this terroir into the glass. Now that baton has been handed to none other than Jasmine Hirsch, David’s daughter.
"...a pretty wine to drink now and over the next handful of years. Sweet red cherry, dried flowers, spice and blood orange all flesh out in the glass. There is a good bit of up front fruit, but the wine's persistence tapers off a bit on the mid-palate and finish. Overall, the 2017 comes across as pretty straightforward. I would prefer to drink it young.
- Free in NY, NJ, CT and DC on $149+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.