- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"The 2017 Morey-Saint-Denis "Trilogie" hails from three lieux-dits, this year working out at around 60% Chenevery, 30% Porroux and 15% Clos Solon, and it was vinified with 25% whole cluster. Offering up aromas of sweet berries, cassis, licorice, cinnamon and chocolate, it's medium to full-bodied, satiny and layered with a rich but lively core of fruit and fine but chalky structuring tannins. As usual, it's one of the finest renditions of the appellation."
"As the name of his wine suggests, Laurent Lignier gets his fruit from three different parcels - Les Porroux, Clos Solon and Les Chenevery - to make a super village cuvée. Stylish and well balanced, it's made with 25% stems and 20% new wood. It's wonderfully scented and pure with a long, sappy finish."