- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"Moderately generous wood frames the intensely floral and fresh aromas of dark berries, violet, plum and earth. The rich and strikingly vibrant middle weight flavors exhibit evident muscle and minerality along with very good power on the lingering and very firm finish that is shaped by grippy and somewhat coarse tannins. My sense is that this may become less overtly rustic as the tannins resolve though with that said this is unlikely to ever be particularly refined."
"The 2017 Morey-Saint-Denis 1er Cru Vieilles Vignes is superb, wafting from the glass with a complex bouquet of warm spices, raspberries, cherries, dark chocolate and candied peel. On the palate, the wine is medium to full-bodied, layered and textural, with the most depth and dimension of Lignier's premiers crus, its deep core of fruit largely concealing the wine's fine-grained structuring tannins, concluding with a saline finish. This cuvée hails from a parcel that straddles the climats Faconnières and Chenevery that was planted in 1936, 1942 and 1943, and which the Lignier family has always vinified as a single cuvée."
"Two premiers crus - Faconnières and Chenevery - combine to produce this serious, structured cuvée from this increasingly impressive domaine. Rich and spicy, it has 25% stems and 30% new wood, showing a combination of depth and precision with fine, nuanced tannins."