- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"The 2018 Chambolle-Musigny Vieilles Vignes comes from 60- to 80-year-old vines and is matured in 25% new oak. It has more refinement and delineation on the nose compared to the regular village cru, offering blackberry, briar and touches of wild strawberry. The fresh palate delivers a superb line of acidity and almost sorbet-like freshness. Veins of orange zest and marmalade appear toward the vibrant finish." -Neal Martin
"Offering up aromas of black cherries, cassis and sweet soil tones, deftly framed by a touch of new oak, the 2018 Chambolle-Musigny Vieilles Vignes is medium to full-bodied, deep and muscular, with a fleshy core of fruit, lively acids, rich and powdery tannins and a long finish. This is a powerful but very nicely balanced Chambolle that will develop well in bottle." -William Kelley