- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"Il Palazzone's 2016 Brunello di Montalcino unfolds to light and crisp fruit with lots of wild cherry, rose and blue flower. This is a silky and medium-bodied red with lots of lifted energy and zest. This is a very lively wine. That lighter approach gives this wine a more immediate and accessible approach, and it would pair well with pork or lamb chops. It represents a blend of fruit from three vineyard sites."
"Aromas of rose, camphor and wild berry mingle with whiffs of leather and Mediterranean herb on this lovely Brunello. The racy, high-toned palate delivers tart cranberry, red raspberry and crushed mint while a graphite note lends depth. Polished tannins and bright acidity keep it focused and balanced. It's already showing beautifully but also offers years of fine drinking. Enjoy 2023–2031." -Kerin O'keefe