- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"Some winemakers claim not to do much in the winery. “The wines make themselves,” they may say. Others seem like alchemists: expert blenders and manipulators who coax beautiful wines even from unlikely terroir. These may seem like opposite poles. The magic of Jean-François Ganevat, though, is that he occupies them both. His “naturalist” tendencies are obvious. He farms naturally and biodynamically, and he is obsessed with using as little sulfur as possible. His wines developed an early cult following among the natural wine crowd, and the cult has only become more fervent over time. But he is also very much an “alchemist,"" as Kermit Lynch describes him on their website. He makes up to 40 different cuvées every vintage and treats all of them differently. He uses a variety of techniques like lees-aging and deliberate oxidation to protect the wines in their low-sulfur environment. Although every wine ultimately comes from nature, there is no question that Ganevat has followed his own very precise intuitions and recipes to bring them to greatness."