- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
BH 90-93 June 2020
"Here the nose is quite firmly reduced and unreadable today. Otherwise there is better volume and richness to the solidly dense and powerful medium-bodied flavors that are at once seductive yet punchy on the impressively long, firm and much more complex finale." -Allen Meadows
AG 91-93 January 2020
" he 2018 Puligny-Montrachet Champs Canet 1er Cru offers attractive lime and green apple aromas, the 20% new oak nicely integrated. The palate is well balanced with orange zest and freshly sliced pear, almost Chassagne in style thanks to its gras-like finish. Very promising." -Neal Martin
RP 90-92 January 2020
" The 2018 Pulingy-Montrachet 1er Cru Champ Canet offers up aromas of citrus oil, white flowers, yellow apple and fresh pastry, followed by a medium to full-bodied palate that's broad and fleshy, with broader shoulders than usual, though it remains nicely defined. I suspect this may end up resembling a more open-knit version of the 2015 rendition." -William Kelley
D 94 October 2019
" Despite its location next to Meursault and its tendency to produce slightly broader wines, this is a Premier Cru that is nicely restrained in 2018. Floral and aromatic, with some citrus peel and aniseed scents that segue into a zety slightly salty palate with some lees-derived weight, stylish 20% new wood and a zesty, refreshing finish." -Tim Atkin