- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
BH 91-93 June 2019
"A pungent yet elegant nose reflects notes of mineral reduction, citrus, quinine and a whiff of oak toast. The even sleeker and more tightly would middle weight flavors brim with minerality as well as plenty of dry extract that buffers the moderately firm acid spine shaping the linear and highly persistent finish. This needs more depth but the underlying material is present for that to occur. " -Allen Meadows
AG 90-92 January 2018
"Sexy aromas of pineapple, pear and flowers are complemented by salty minerality. At once rich and vibrant, showing a fine-grained texture and noteworthy purity to its intense citrus fruit and saline flavors. A bit higher in acidity than most of the other 2017s at this address (4.0 grams per liter, vs. 3.8 to 3.9), this premier cru finishes with very good structure, length and thrust." -Stephen Tanzer
RP 91-93 January 2020
"The 2018 Puligny-Montrachet 1er Cru Les Perrières is also unusually textural and immediate this year, bursting with aromas of warm bread, honeycomb, crisp orchard fruit and lemon oil. On the palate, it's medium to full-bodied, satiny and enveloping, with succulent acids and an open-knit, giving profile. " -William Kelley
D 95 October 2018
" Les Perrières, located close to the border with Meursault at the bottom of the slope, often seems to show more minerality at Carillon. True to form, this 0.6ha parcel has produced a zesy, crunchy, saline Puligny with some tangerine and citrus fruit and a hint of quince. Drinking Window 2020 - 2027. " -Tim Atkin