Millot's wines were not known all that long ago but are now recognized as among the greatest of the great. The style will please fans of Comte Liger-Belair, whose fame soared not long before.
Burghound Sweet Spot: "Here too there is a touch of wood setting off the more deeply pitched and wonderfully complex aromas that display restrained notes of cherry, black raspberry, violets and earth. There is a beguiling natural sweetness to the rich and sappy flavors that possess excellent depth before culminating in a robust, powerful and notably firm finale. Patience will be required as this fine effort is built-to-age."
- Free in NY, NJ, CT and DC on $149+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.