- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
The name Roulot is now a synonym for the very best wine that the village of Meursault can offer. It is rather remarkable when you consider that just 2 generations back the Roulot's were known as producers of Burgundian brandy and eau de vie. Guy Roulot then began leveraging the family's distilling success to purchase small plots of vines in Meursault and by the 1970's was known as a pioneer for producing top quality chardonnay from distinct parcels or "lieu-dits". When Guy passed away unexpectedly in the early '80's his son Jean-Marc was pursuing acting in Paris. In 1989 he returned to take on the reigns of the small Domaine and in the following decades built on his fathers success so well that the wines are now extremely hard to acquire and to afford for most of us.