“Light pink color. A restrained and pretty array of strawberry, cherry and raspberry aromas is trimmed in subtle yeast and citrus wisps. There is good detail and vibrancy to the moderately dry flavors where the supporting mousse is moderately fine though not especially firm. This is slightly drier than most rosés though at the same time it does not possess superior depth. In sum, this is pretty rather than deep. 90 pts” - Allen Meadows, Burghound
“Mouthwatering and spicy, with a fine bead supporting the subtle flavors of macerated strawberry and white cherry fruit, gingerbread, rose petal and pink grapefruit zest. Not a powerhouse but harmonious throughout. 91pts” - Alison Napjus, Wine Spectator
- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
Champagne Haton is a family-run estate that's been producing a variety of wines in the Marne Valley for nearly a hundred years. The estate produces lots of Champagne, yet it has remained family-owned and operated since it was founded in 1920. Each parcel is vinified separately, allowing for a meticulous final blending process, and allowing all of the Vallée de la Marne's distinct terroir to shine through.