- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT, NJ & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"Ripe and fresh notes of hazelnut, pear and pretty floral nuances precede the succulent, round and solidly concentrated medium weight flavors that possess solid punch on the more complex finish that is also appealingly clean and dry. This lovely effort is very Puligny in style and character and a wine that should age well yet be approachable after only a few years of bottle age."
"The 2018 Puligny-Montrachet Les Referts 1er Cru has an uncompromising stoic, stony bouquet that is quintessential Puligny. The palate is very well balanced with a vivacious orange rind and lemon zest opening. I love the waxy texture here and the harmony towards the finish, the oak neatly integrated and prolonging the aftertaste. Superb."