- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
Domaine Jerome Chezeaux has been working with super importer Neil Rosenthal for 25 years. The Chezeaux family make a full range of wines from 11 + hectares of old vines in the Cote de Nuits. We are lucky that these fine vineyards remain in their capable hands. The wines are very pure and represent great value. His daughter Lyse has joined him and like most modern young Burgundy growers she has completed a series of international internships. She will carry on the family tradition and bring fresh ideas. A new generation is reinvigorating the Cote d'Or. Many young women are contributing to this renaissance in Burgundy. Traditionally made, hand harvested, indigenous yeasts and bottled unfiltered after a 18 to 24 month elevage. A maximum of 30% new oak is used, none on the Bourgogne rouge. The wines have an understated elegance, they are fresh and precise.
"A classically spicy nose of black, blue and violet trimmed with just a touch of oak that can also be found on the rich, round and seductively generous flavors that possess a velvety texture but this tightens up in a hurry on the admirably long finish. The tannins here are much finer than those of the Vaucrains but there is perhaps a bit less overall depth of material." -Allen Meadow