- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"The 2018 Syrah North Coast is a gorgeous wine. Black pepper, leather, red fruit, cedar, tobacco and dried herbs add striking layers of nuance that develop first in the aromatics and then further on the palate. All the elements come together so effortlessly."
What Bowler Wine has to say about this wine...
The first vintage experimenting with 100% Syrah, grapes were planted on two vineyards (Halcon and Hawkes Butte) both at high elevation. Unlike the Halcon Vineyard, the Hawks Butte Vineyard is made up of rocky soils on a south facing slope. Grapes are left on stems, crushed by foot and fermented with very light punch downs. The juice is then placed into neutral oak for 10 months. The wine is indicative of the earthy region, dense yet fruity with a large expression of light wood and wet earth.