- Manhattan, Brooklyn & Queens: Free on $149+ orders, otherwise $12.99 per case.
- Rest of New York State: $12.99 per case.
- CT & DC: $12.99 per case on $149+ orders, otherwise $29.99 per case.
- Rest of US: $29.99 per case.
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
"The 2019 Saint-Aubin Sous La Roche Dumay 1er Cru has a little more flair and charm than the En Remilly this year, yellow flowers, tinned peaches, hints of dried mango coming through with aeration. The palate is well balanced with tropical hints on the entry - Clementine, apricot and bitter lemon, quite spicy on the finish thanks to a dab of stem ginger. Very fine."
"Mingling aromas of pear, orange oil, white flowers and clear honey, the 2019 Saint-Aubin 1er Cru Sous Roche Dumay is medium to full-bodied, layered and fleshy, with lively acids that girdle an ample core of fruit, concluding with a saline finish. The extra concentration of the vintage has brought an additional dimension to this younger vine cuvée."