- Free in NY, NJ, CT and DC on $149+ orders. Otherwise $2.99/bottle, minimum $10 (higher rates apply to AK and HI).
- We presently do not ship to: AL (except to state stores), AR, IL, IA, KY, MI, MS, MT, LA, NV, NH, ND, PA, TN, TX, UT, and VA.
- We do not ship spirits outside of NY
- We ship in foam and hold during extreme weather.
- Learn more about Shipping.
- 10% off any mixed case
- Doesn't apply to spirits or items marked NET
- Return corked bottles if they are less than 10 years old
- Return any bottle that have been improperly stored
- Returns must be made within 60 days of purchase
- Read the full details of our Return Policy.
- Wine is stored in our refrigerated store cellar.
- Some fine and rare wine is displayed in our physical store in Eurocaves.
- Current vintages are sourced from authorized importers or dealers in Europe.
- All wine transported across the ocean in refrigerated boats.
- Older vintages may be srouced from private clients where we are confident of correct storage conditions.
- Read our Safe Shopping Guarantee.
Julian Haart produced his first solo vintage in 2010. Haart was trained by Riesling legends Egon Müller and Klaus Peter Keller. With behemoths like these as mentors it’s no surprise that the wine world hotly anticipated Haart’s wines. He’s certainly delivered on those hopes. Stylistically, Haart’s Rieslings are like a Mosel incarnation of a Keller-inspired style; linear and focused, yet densely packed with complexity and depth. Right now Haart has just over four hectares of vines, but those four hectares are seriously outstanding pieces of real estate. Haart’s holdings include plots in Ohligsberg, Goldtröpfchen, and Schubertslay, which has some vines that are own-rooted and over 100 years old. The seriousness of Haart’s wines resonates from the top wines he makes all the way down to his introductory offerings and, as such, makes his Rieslings some of the best values out there.